Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kates Playground Hardcre



This is the picture symbol for a special day that I passed on December 6 with my friends. I wanted to meet Anna (third from left standing) with my dearest friend of Livorno were maybe 4 years since we saw and what better time if you do not organize a walk in Florence at the Stazione Leopolda in the Christmas show? Said than done. Santa has heard not one but two desires together, meet Anna and give me an unforgettable day with Mara, Mara, Patrizia Paoletti, Angela and Anna of course. We had a show to the world (although I must say that I expected to be more extensive and above all there was the chocolate factory that much-touted), we then walked to Florence Angela that he wanted to take pictures "strange" but above all I must say that I warmed the hearts of most was the journey there and back, about 6 hours total, ch initially frightened me a bit but who have flown, where teasing apart the various times there have been so profound that our, if any were needed, have paid our bond even more. With women and remember that at the craft shows offer!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment